List of ALLERGY/IMMUNOLOGY Workers’ Compensation Doctors

Injured at work? Find NYS WCB Authorized Physicians specializing in ALLERGY/IMMUNOLOGY that treat work-related accidents and illness.

Doctors that work with allergy and immunology are referred to as allergists. They are responsible for treating conditions related to allergies, autoimmune responses, systemic diseases, and stem cell or organ transplantations.

Allergists are educated in treating allergic reactions and conditions related to the eyes, skin, respiratory, and gastrointestinal tracts. Your primary care physician may refer you to an allergist if they think specialized care is appropriate, or you can make an appointment with an allergist on your own.

Most New York allergy immunology doctors accept workers’ compensation, medical liens, and no-fault insurance.

workers comp doctors near me