Se Habla Español
Call (800) 897-8440
New York is a “no-fault” insurance state, meaning that the insurance company must pay for medical bills and other expenses if you …Learn More
One factor we never consider when accepting a position with our employers is the risk of getting injured while on the job. Those of us who…Learn More
You have suffered a personal injury and need medical care immediately. Your case is still going through the court system, and…Learn More
Medical Services | Conditions Treated | Accident Doctors | Neighborhoods Served | Insurance | How To Find a Doctor After a Car Accident | Independent Medical Examination (IME)
This site does not provide or endorse any medical or legal advice. Click here for more details.
Multi-Specialty Clinics: Orthopedic Surgery, Neurology, Pain Management, Physiatry (PM&R), Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Podiatry, Psychology, Psychiatry
Find Doctors Near You Who Accept NY No-Fault, NJ PIP Doctors, Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, and Medical Liens.
• 80 Maiden Lane, New York, NY 10038 • 1199 Park Avenue, New York, NY, 10128 • 200 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016 • 2 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
• 69-15 Austin Street, Forest Hills, NY 11375
• 740 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Hauppauge, NY, 11788 • 1031 Waverly Avenue, Holtsville, NY, 11742 • 3000 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, NY 11756 • 310 East Shore Road, Great Neck, NY 11023
• 3713 E. Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY, 10465 • 2772 3rd Avenue, Bronx, NY 10455 • 2825 3rd Avenue, Bronx, NY, 10455 • 2488 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10458 • 3262 Westchester Ave, Bronx, NY 10461
• 3500 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11229 • 2019 Nostrand Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11210 • 1513 Voorhies Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235
• 638 Mt Prospect Ave, Newark, NJ, 07104
Copyright © Injured Call Today. NY / NJ Pain & Injury Clinics. All Rights Reserved.